Our COVID-19 Response
Over the last ten years, Pearl, in partnership with our restaurants, shops, Hotel Emma, and the Culinary Institute of America, has become a place for San Antonio to gather. We come here to share a table over great food, to learn new things, to wander on the River, meet friends in the park, and to celebrate special traditions. Now, we continue to face the daily challenge of staying open while balancing the safety and health of our employees, visitors, and residents at Pearl. This process will be imperfect because there is no precedent for where we are.
But we commit the following to you:
- We will be transparent.
- We will listen to our community at large and our subject matter experts leading the way in response and reopening.
- We will work in concert with our partners here at Pearl and with leadership at the City of San Antonio and Bexar County.
- We will seek best practices from communities around the world.
As we navigate this new reality, we seek our community’s partnership.
Shops & Restaurants at Pearl
- Our independent shops and restaurants will make determinations about how to operate their businesses.
Open Spaces at Pearl
- Request guests, residents, and employees maintain at least six feet social distance from other individuals not within the same household.
- Public programming remains suspended until further notice.
Farmers Market at Pearl
- Vendors are encouraged to wear masks.